a) When do I need a 2nd termination point?
Customers are permitted to apply for 2nd and even 3rd Termination Points at their residence from NetLink Trust when:
• 2nd TP: You can apply for it when there is at least 1 active fibre broadband connection of the 1st TP in use.
• 3rd TP: You can apply for it when there is at least 1 active fibre broadband connection of the 1st TP in use and at least 1 active fibre broadband connection of the 2nd TP in use.
b) What are the alternatives beside installing a 2nd TP?
An additional TP will not be required if one of the ports of your existing TP can be released (e.g. No longer in use).
c) Can I request to release 1 of the ports?
• You may proceed to terminate your fibre subscription with your respective internet service provider (ISP)
• Please obtain the port release date from your ISP and update us accordingly
• We will monitor and arrange for an installation appointment once the port is released.
d) What do I need to do if a 2nd TP is needed?
Once confirmed that 2nd TP is required, we will have to reschedule NLT setup appointment
e) What are the charges for the 2nd TP installation?
The charges are as follows:
• High-Rise Residential Building/Non-Residential Building: $150 + prevailing GST
• Landed Residential Premise: $270 + prevailing GST