Yes. If your current service is postpaid mobile, you can only port in to a SIMBA Postpaid plan (SIM-Only or SuperRoam plans).
You may port in to SIMBA during sign up, either via SIMBA website, MY SIMBA App or simply walk-in to any SIMBA Service Centre or Dealers for assistance.
Please ensure that the personal details which you register with SIMBA match those of your current service provider to port in successfully.
- Please ensure that you have settled all outstanding mobile bills and do not have any contract/agreement obligations with existing telco. This is to avoid unsuccessful MNP or additional penalty imposed by existing telco.
- Your existing line MUST be active during porting process. Do not terminate your line with existing telco.
- During MNP submission request, you MUST enter the same details as per existing telco. The following details are crucial to ensure successful MNP.
- the name registered with SIMBA MUST be the same as existing telco
- the ID registered with SIMBA MUST be the same as existing telco