You can port in your existing Postpaid mobile number to SIMBA SIM Only Plans.
Please ensure that the personal details which you register with SIMBA match those of your current service provider to port in successfully.
Kindly take note of the following before porting in:
- Do not cancel your mobile service with your current telco until the port-in to SIMBA is completed
- Ensure that the personal details which you register with SIMBA match those of your previous provider
- Check if you’re still in contract with your current telco. Otherwise, an early termination fee can incur when you port out.
- Ensure there are no outstanding bills and recurring GIRO or Credit Card bill payment arrangements with your current telco
- We are not able to process port-in registration from Prepaid and Business BRN registered account
- An activation fee of $30 is chargeable for port-out within 30 days of plan activation
During the collection of your SIM card, please bring along the following items:
- A soft/hard copy of the order confirmation email
- A soft/hard copy of your current Telco Bill (with the account holder’s name and number stated)
- Account holder’s original ID document / Singpass Digital ID