Mobile Number Portability (MNP) allows you to retain full use of your existing phone number when you switch to SIMBA. It saves you the hassle of having to update your banks or contacts that you have changed your number.
Where can I port my number to SIMBA? Porting in to SIMBA must be done during sign up, either SIMBA website, MY SIMBA App or simply walk-in to any SIMBA Service Centre or Dealers for assistance.
- Please ensure that you have settled all outstanding mobile bills and do not have any contract/agreement obligations with existing telco. This is to avoid unsuccessful MNP or additional penalty (early termination fee) imposed by existing telco.
- Your existing line MUST be active during porting process. Do not terminate your line with existing telco.
- During MNP submission request, you MUST enter the same details as per existing telco. The following details are crucial to ensure successful MNP.
- the name registered with SIMBA MUST be the same as existing telco
- the ID registered with SIMBA MUST be the same as existing telco
- Postpaid or Prepaid porting
- If your current service is postpaid mobile, you can only port in to a SIMBA Postpaid plan (SIM-Only or SuperRoam plans).
- If your current service is a prepaid mobile, you have 2 options when porting in to SIMBA Mobile.
- Option 1: Port in to SIMBA Prepaid 100GB at SIMBA Service Centres or Dealers only.
- Option 2: Port in to SIMBA SIM-Only 100GB (postpaid plan) at SIMBA Service Centres or Dealers only.
Typically, it will take 1 – 2 working days for us to activate the ported number. You should be able to use your existing number on the SIMBA network the day after you submit the porting request.
This timeframe is subject to approval from the existing telco and IF details provided during registration matches the existing telco.