SIMBA IDD offers seamless connectivity in and out of Singapore. If you are traveling out of Singapore, you can continue to make calls to the local number or other destination without incurring additional roaming charges. Don’t forget to download the SIMBA Voice App before leaving Singapore.
1. If your SIMBA plan has IDD minutes or you have SIMBA Super IDD Pack
1. When you are calling phone numbers in the 21 destinations, the outgoing minutes will be deducted from the IDD entitlement in your plan.
2. If you have used up your IDD minutes, you can either purchase a Super IDD Pack or simply recharge your SIMBA wallet to call.
2. If your SIMBA plan doesn’t come with IDD minutes, just recharge your SIMBA wallet to make calls. It will be chargeable in blocks of 30 seconds.
The deduction order for IDD Minutes and Data usage will be as follow:
• SIMBA Super IDD Pack
• IDD Minutes from your plan