To enjoy a fibre broadband connection, NetLink Trust would need to fulfill the following criteria:
- Fibre infrastructure to be installed in your area and
- Termination Point (TP) in your premises
To check if your home residential is ready for fibre broadband, you can perform a coverage check on the NetLink Trust website.
If you do not already have a Fibre Termination Point installed, NetLink Trust will take 1 to 4 weeks to test the end-to-end connection of your TP and to update their databases once your TP is installed.
For Residential Customers
There are 3 possible scenarios for residential addresses:
• Congratulations, you are ready to use fibre broadband! NetLink Trust has successfully installed the fibre infrastructure in your area.
• You are unable to use fibre broadband because the TP is not installed in your unit.
• To get NetLink Trust to install the TP at your address, additional charges apply:
- For high-rise residences, the installation fee is $150.00 (excluding prevailing GST)
- For landed premises, the installation fee is $270.00 (excluding prevailing GST)
• Upon sign-up with SIMBA and your address is Home Passed, SIMBA will coordinate with NetLink Trust to schedule all the installation appointments required. No action is required from your end for TP installation.
• You are unable to use fibre broadband yet as NetLink Trust has yet to install the fibre infrastructure in your area.