You can port in your existing Business Mobile Number to SIMBA Business Plan. Please ensure that the company details which you register with SIMBA match those of your current service provider to port in successfully. During the collection of your SIM card, please bring along the following items:
- Original ID Document of Owner, Director or Partner
- Hardcopy Letter Of Authorisation (applicable for Authorised Officer)
- Original ID Document of the Authorised Officer
- Current Telco Bill (both number and company’s name are stated)
- Company ACRA Profile (3 months print date)
Kindly take note of the following before porting in:
- Ensure that the Port-In number registered with SIMBA matches the Company Name and BRN/UEN numbers as per your current service provider.
- Verify if you are still in contract with your current service provider. Otherwise, an early termination fee will incur when you port out from their service.
- Ensure that you do not have any outstanding bills and recurring GIRO or Credit Card bill payment arrangements with your current service provider.
- Do not cancel/terminate your mobile service with your current service provider until the port-in to SIMBA is successful.
- Port in of existing Prepaid and Personal mobile numbers to SIMBA Business Plan is not supported and we are not able to process your registration.
- An activation fee of $30 is chargeable for port-out within 30 days of plan activation
*Business Plan SIM collection is only available at the following Service Centre: SIMBA Orchard Central & SIMBA Kaki Bukit